Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What Is The Cost Of A Lifetime Fitness Membership




silk few weeks, I guess a talking circle "child guidance" part . Today spoke we would like to have children inner strength. Clearly, important are love, praise, confidence, and so on, but what about discipline? When I mentioned this word, we thought somehow the older generations, where discipline was still equated with obedience and very strict parents. What do you think? I think discipline is important. I have no! I have in life is always something started and after a short time stopped. Ok, I'm very versatile and have been professionally tested various success, but what happened to me .... I am satisfied ...
why should discipline be bad? Why it sounds so negative?
And learn how disciplines my children if I do not even in little things, demonstrate this? Here are about 20 things that were once started but were never completed :-(
So I'm not happy with the way it is so with you?




Özlem

0 comments:

Post a Comment