Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Racquel Darrian Strap

fundamental issues

Today I once again make an appointment with a psychologist ... somehow you will have been enough because only further acts at least Sun Well has in any case you are right. I see so also, but who wants to adapt itself much. My way of dealing with the world may not always be beneficial, but a yes man I will not be.
But do I need for well- my life and decide to learn to live with other people. For as it is, it can not remain. But what I want because really all that? If I only knew.
I want my car back and I wish so much a real work also fills me. Level, something that I do not just because I have to.
But this requires dealing with people. Something that I really hard. More than anything else. Now the only question, I want to live then? If so, how?
all too much, so many thoughts and no end.

0 comments:

Post a Comment