Friday, May 14, 2010

How Do I Connect Coxial Cable To Hdmi

help, I have terrible pain

Hello dear bloggers, I have recently been very frequent headaches. I'm fine about 2 days to a week. I started to think about me so pick up a special pillow (wedge pillow), but do I have on my back ? Sleep I can not in fact, get due to the high weight shortness of breath. Tablets did not help, unfortunately, I take about 5 a day. I started with sports, but no improvement, quite the contrary, during the exercises, my back muscles tense up, it is unbearable. I especially asked if I perform the exercises wrong, but the trainer says no.
to do not know what, I'm paralyzed by the pain like, create nothing, usually I sleep dann.Vielleicht one or the other has some advice, what can I do, especially against the acute pain. Google does not have me helpful.
GLG
Özlem

0 comments:

Post a Comment