Sunday, May 9, 2010

My Mac Isnt Recognizing My Webcam On Oovoo

Häkelschnecke Marie

my first crochet animal. Catania yarn, I love this yarn! The next worm will get a bigger house, the body must be something smaller. My is about 22 cm long. Before I forget. The mothers love out there a wonderful Mother's Day!
To my thinking has unfortunately no one. My husband is on sale junk, let's see what comes later ...


Have terrible stomachache today ... yesterday was a tough day, had organized for the Youth Office a junk and had a lot of back and forth, money, cash, etc Na yes and in kindergarten our summer festival is dedicated to the Middle Ages, they asked me if I have small purse can sew the children to keep marbles in it. I can not just say no, the festival is already the end of May and there is still the raffle for which I estimate the profits must !
your sehtr it again much to do with me. Now I am enjoying my first fennel tea and watch time pass at you ...
GLG and a good Sunday
Özlem

0 comments:

Post a Comment