Saturday, October 23, 2010

How To Sell Exotic Birds



I am someone who likes to remember back to his school and his teachers. Granted, there were some subjects, especially math, which I could not just start anything, but under that I was suffering, literally, but also because I had teachers I liked and I could look up to.
is why it was never a question whether I return to my old high school, when the opportunity arises. So it was a few years ago a new building was inaugurated and it was until a few years ago when I dropped in occasionally for a short visit. Since then, however, the Teachers College changed a lot There are no more teachers I know and who I have taught. In addition, free time because of work, family and hobbies is not there.

But yesterday offered during a round anniversary again the opportunity to see old acquaintances. Not only the former classmates with whom we meet quite regularly for various programs, but also old school friends and teachers that I have not seen for tens of years.
with our name had some of our professors, but now their problems, but they were in part the former seating or various anecdotes recap every particular, what is really amazing. Some of them are getting on in years but what is they also look, in turn, others look exactly like ten-twelve years.

It was a beautiful evening, and I hope that in a few years back is a way to the centennial celebration of so many of us together. This is certainly not an easy task, but I think all parties are of the opinion that it was worth it.
The best thing about last night was to observe it, as our former teachers in the formal talks have prospered with us when they heard about all the different careers of its alumni. Lawyers, doctors, businessmen, computer scientists, university teachers - everything was there. And some even expressed how proud he is that we've come this far. I think for a teacher can give it no better present, no greater success.

0 comments:

Post a Comment