Tuesday, November 30, 2010

What Does An In Tact Hyman Look Like

appearance and reality

Not so long ago I've at this point written by an acquaintance and his relationship with a social network. In the past few days I may again be an interesting experience with this still fairly new technical possibilities and the exhibitionism make a friend.

Said lady has terminated a few weeks ago and has her job - probably because of their available free time now - starting to use more often a social network. Against one or two days then she has surprisingly few published photos of himself on which it is heavily made up, wearing wigs and funny clothes. So I knew she did not personally! It was as if the pictures were taken at a carnival event, which is not too likely. One of the pictures she then has even set as your profile picture.
much I could not do with the photos in question, especially since she has written a comment under the pictures and we are not so close friends that I probably would have addressed it. But a short time later, the default profile image has been changed again, and the macabre photos are now only found in an album on their profile page. I would wager that it will not be long until they are deleted from it and disappear into oblivion. Why? Well, probably this is connected with the fact that the lady has found a new job. What I am, moreover, of course, thanks to the social network I know ...

Either you stand with what you do with where and how to be photographed, or one thinks first before we published anything on the net visible to many. The above-described behavior can but conclude that the case for lady said no such statement. Wherein the whole, what I have described, certainly not directed personally against them, I would rather draw attention to the practice and criticize such an approach.

0 comments:

Post a Comment