Monday, January 31, 2011

Campesinas Mexicanas Gozando

Indian Food in Agra in Dresden

Today we finally made it but go to a dinner times. My husband and I had met last year, the agreement in 2011 to eat every month. Always offering a restaurant that provides local dishes. So that we have ever visited almost every country in the form of a restaurant at least once. Since the design has, however, at the beginning of something difficult, we were only now come.

We were in Agra

in Dresden (White Street bar district (Ring Road 3, 01067 Dresden)), a really nice restaurant with friendly service and delicious food.

I'm not really a lamb fan and there is much lamb, but everything was really delicious, so does the lamb. As a starter, I ate a tomato soup, fascinating taste, unusual but really good.

PRE_2011-01-30-200900

For the main course it was something from the tandoori oven. Lamb, chicken, Indian cheese, shrimp and all this with tomatoes, vegetables ginger, garlic and other tasty spices. This Tandoori Nan, an Indian bread. Since my husband ate something else has, we also had plenty of rice on the table and to a mild Indian beer. All really tasty.

PRE_2011-01-30-203650 PRE_2011-01-30-203655

We also had a kind of dessert and while we drank mango lassi. That is something like yoghurt with mango, a drink with spices, fairly thick but incredibly delicious. Does not look all that spectacular, I can only but highly recommended.

PRE_2011-01-30-210358

to account there was still to a very large mango liqueur. I can unfortunately not drink alcohol, but once I tasted and found it really great. For women, the fruit liqueurs like an absolute must. After tonight I can also recommend the Agra only. Delicious food, very hospitable and accommodating and the atmosphere is really super great.

for the quality of the photos I'm really sorry but my pre does not make the best photos and I only had my phone with twitter because I really wanted. But because the reception is very bad there and unfortunately, at least in the mobile phone network Eplus constantly switches between 2G and 3G, with the pre not to tweet there. Let alone upload a photo. Very unfortunate but that's another story.

I say goodbye to this great evening and wish all a good Sunday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment