Monday, January 31, 2011

How To Build Wood Dog Crate

Sunday, sun, cold and fatigue

wanted after a long time, I now also blogging again. Since yesterday I have been a netbook now, I thought, now is the right day to start again.

It is still cold, but I must, I think, not tell any more, you did it all themselves noticed. The winter months are really the worst months of all ... The weather makes you sick and depressed and can not do anything. Good thing I did for school anyway to read a book. However, does it also rather slow. What is probably to the tasks at hand. And I'm discouraged in general because I'm at home for weeks, due to illness and such. Even if I do not think it will go for me noticeably better if I'm only around here and vegetate in front of me. But if the good doctor says, we are on the ground around here and read, research, write and do whatever one can make when boredom almost desperate.

So now I will come to the book. We read for school, junior high school class in the remaining 9 (evening school), Bernhard Schlink - The Reader. Actually a good book, even from the first impression of her more exciting than the movie. But a little excessive, I think Hanna's way already. What man is ashamed of a weakness so much that he, rather than telling the truth, my life sentence goes to jail? For me, this character clearly has a little roof damage. But probably should be so. I put the author and do not even know not what my teacher says I'm not in school.

Our duties and responsibilities my part I find it a bit strange. What is ultimately the fact that I can not imagine what you get with film, in reference to the description of the dream of home, so Hannah's House, said. And we should constitute Hanna as we imagine it to be. Problem because the book was filmed. And even if you have not seen this, but do you know the advertising. So we know how Hanna looks like. Impartially is therefore hardly make a picture of it, ultimately it will always be Kate Winslet. Moreover, drawing is not necessarily everyone's strength.

But since we have not only German, where it would do me some very good, we have also other subjects. My grammar, spelling and punctuation, but often leaves much to be desired still. In math, I probably just the most problems, once I had this note is not considered a problem, but today a 2 bothers me quite immensely. Sick, I know. But what to do. Learning would be an option but I'm so lazy. And nowhere else is that if one even really needs to learn only rudimentary, find it an even more difficult to learn but then for this one subject. But it is a 2, which is also on the witness and by illness and frailty of some doctors for the time being I can not help it. No. On the contrary, I have to worry even more about other notes. All 1 but just do not reach certain notes for the witness, I have only one note in geography. What is too little, as far as I know. But it's not my fault, teacher wrote at the start bit, then she was sick for now I am. It is still annoying.

I guess I'm thinking also just too much. Today such a beautiful sunny day, this evening we go for dinner and then see what still comes Sun look movie is so now nothing, the BD player is yes for repair. But perhaps the evening not too old. Or call the city a little more about us. Enough ginger ginseng tea I'm so drunk. And tomorrow is another day. Tomorrow I'm going to go to school and see if I can not do something perhaps even at home. After all, there is little advantage if I do not really go with him in the fabric. I hope to get taken out for a date for a Holter and a few other dates that are still pending. Probably everything will be better when it finally more sun, less rain and snow and warm temperatures would determine the dates. I like winter just due, the weather is depressed and my crazy pills too. No drink alcohol or coffee, and also mimic the otherwise rather sick. All in all, a terribly nice January.

Far too much I have written, none of that really stayed with me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment