Monday, January 31, 2011

Steam South Park To Ipod

tidy

Sometimes I feel the need to clean out things. It depends mostly along with some good reason - lack of space, spring cleaning, small alterations in the apartment - but not necessarily. And if I start again, then really: it is enough not if I just clean out the closet, which must be cleaned up, no. In such cases, I am looking in the other rooms, which stands around as this (unnecessary).
looks after another such action it is now quite cleared out with us. Not only in the one-bay, had to be cleaned out where, but also in the kitchen, in the drawers and desk. So few things I had long ceased to be lying around on the desk.
But the next summer ... I mean, of course, the next Unaufgeräumtheitswahn to come. Or rather, he comes, he announces not to be. No, he sneaks so, quietly, and soon - I guess in a few weeks - will return the stack of paper and folders piled on the desk.
Somehow I see it so well as the running of life on. Tasks and important things to be, must be for a time, always present, they are to be done, checked off, forgotten, discarded, or at least somewhere, packaged and stored can until you need them again. But for now I enjoy the few days or weeks in which it looks at us as perfectly tidy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment