Monday, January 31, 2011

Cruising Spots In Gilroy

school and stuff ....

Today I was in school, because of medical bills and all that stuff. Well yes so far missing quite ok, just me in geography still marks, which meant that morning I go to school. Evening to English, to write to the 2 hours work, asked about the topography-LK and my teacher would still suck something out of your fingers will mark what you can. I'm so not stint on this sheet music. But now it is once settled, so I need to get busy now, or do anything to, anyway. I think I should also draw a little German from his fingers as for other tasks. But I'll decide tomorrow spontaneously.

Geography is exciting, a work on only one topic, which included only 3 hours. So not much substance but it is geography. It goes well with population and population density, and things like that. I do wonder all the time what you would like to ask exactly where it is hardly matter, but I'll see tomorrow. Topography will be difficult, however, Asia is finally a very large continent with many rivers, lakes and mountains. Given all the countries and their capitals and the special features and all that I wonder also how you want to do it undisturbed in English. Well I'm probably already too much.

We had the problem with the poster on the subject of geography. This was with me quite well, but I've still no idea what I might say, and at least 5 minutes I should be able to talk about it. I think not only the easy chatter about China is so relevant for teaching, but only the facts grind me down would not appeal because they can be read anywhere. So I will try but as a good mix of both to bring. I also learned some nice stuff from a good friend. He comes from northern China and has always enough to tell what I am very happy because I learn stuff.

a little afraid I've got in front after what the holiday is with math. After all, I've missed a lot. Sorry the very things that are very relevant for future work and some other material. I hope my husband will help me as a little, otherwise I see it in black, but eventually even to get my 1 on the certificate.

So then we wait times from the morning tomorrow and then see what happens.

0 comments:

Post a Comment