Monday, January 31, 2011

Which Exercise Is Bad In Genital Herpies

And now even a few words to me ...

Yes I am smiling, which is not always so. Zwinkerndes Smiley

Yes I am? If only I knew even at times as accurate. I love music and like very much and very diverse. I also have many hobbies, photography and sculpture, for example. I also appreciate themselves quite as creative a, even if I do not always kiss the muse, and even when not writing. Interests are also still the computer science and physics, and so I kind of like chemistry very well liked. I can imagine things very well, so I am dealing with natural sciences like too. Collecting ticks I have also, I gather, for example, Macs and records. Both are no large collections, which is also on the money, but I'm also still young. Books I have quite a lot and I also read in my life happy.

character, I'm not always easy and I would describe myself even more reluctant in clear definitions, but I can provide some insight. So I am for example very moody and my mood rather abruptly, to the impulsive actions and I am inclined to pessimism. Ambitious and almost pathological perfectionist in some things. So I try me on a blog, only to learn composure and I admonish myself on this. But work's really doing it yet. But the letter makes fun in any case before. to practice equanimity in a blog, how does it work? Quite simply annoy me the errors I make, the commas, the wording and spelling, just everything is not perfect. I'm not perfect. And I have to learn yet emulate things like just write here publicly. In addition, we also train so as to always write, so that at some point also a time that feels justified in a German. Yes I realize in itself, while writing what I do have an injury in the brains. But well, so I have to say this, I also have problems with what is going on in my head sometimes. I have a borderline personality disorder . One lives at some point just so, but happily does not do that. I think I am doing so far, so good that, at least I am married and my life is fairly regulated, but often it is not really easy. I think I will write here more often to secure something.

One of the things I like:

books 1984, Farm der Tiere (George Orwell), American Psycho, Unter Null (Bret Easton Ellis), Die Leiden des jungen Werther (Goethe), Erzählungen (Oscar Wild), Das elegante Universum (Brian Greene)
Musik Mezzanine (Massive Attack), Stories from the City, Stories from the See (PJ Harvey), Pretty Hate Machine (Nine Inch Nails), Bleach (Nirvana), Without you I’m nothing (Placebo), Dark Star (Deine Lakaien), Songs of Faith and Devotion (Depeche Mode), Debut (Björk)
Film Dancer in the Dark, Waking Life, American Psycho, Matrix, Dark Star, Clockwork Orange, Blade Runner, 2001: A Space Odyssey
series X-Files, Stargate, True Blood, The Big Bang Theory, Andromeda

0 comments:

Post a Comment