Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Adjusting Radiator Heat In Apartment

Home

The weekend was, as expected, horrible. I admit I miss my mother very often but it's just not fun to be there. Moreover, I feel bad again and the return trip was not a real fun.

Friday was quite ok, the evening also quite nice, but I was too long on, so I then went back to Saturday something bad. Spent all day Saturday to do more with less or nothing. eaten anything in the evening, I do not have tolerated and then my father also ran back to get from his friends. He had been drinking before and it was enough there already really, but he does not so what's going on and it seems his friends are not interested. Then came a Friend of my mother to visit. It is quite nice, but Mom always seemed to have a problem with it. I admit it's not always easy but is actually quite a cute woman. First, we have talked quite normal and nice, and then Mama started again hang up their whining, self-pity filled with clay and to pour out to all the inadequacies of their family.

I visit them too little, Dad drinks too much and anyway, it's all bad. I am honest, I can not and will not hear that anymore. As far as I'm her dad a lot more help than even try, why I do not often visit them, I told her so many times also, I call them very often and usually very long at. read

As mentioned in another post, was the weekend I stayed only one of the rich knowledge in memory and I like to think any more about it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment