Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Birmingham Cryptic Place Names Quiz

photos ...

Since I am obviously depressed, yes, right now anyway, I decided easy to do anything creative again, then it works always very good. That really become something, too, is not again but at least a few recent photos of me. The sun was kind to me and also seemed a bit in my living room.

IMG0013

DSC03233

DSC03238

Well as you already see nothing special, just only new photos of me. I think with a headache is no longer out of it. I should probably take a shower just to make me hot and then finished. Tonight, once again such a rent party for a friend ... Well I do not think it's particularly exciting but we'll see. Maybe crushing the masses of people my loneliness, but I think there's really nothing in it. Finally, it is also in the midst of thousands of crazy to be alone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment