Wednesday, February 2, 2011

How Long Can Gonorrhea Lay Dormant?

Windows 7, a real Qual

my new netbook I've now already a few days, but Windows is now truly be the worst ... The netbook is simply too, should be like a netbook. It is small, the battery lasts forever and it is not necessarily a power unit ... But all in Ubuntu pleasant to use (at least there you can decide for themselves how the surface looks like, if I use my pre USB.Modem as what programs or when making updates. But Windows 7 is a kind of absolute demonstration version of Windows, except that This constantly updates makes or at least annoying requesting to be allowed to make any. has it need ever booted ready to it as it start's all possible at once and never questioned. Moreover one expects actually a fast start in a netbook, do you? Na well everything unnecessary and remove anything usable, but not just instantly removed from the startup, which goes a bit faster. But you can not even change the background is already a strong Piece, especially at the upgrade prices! And I have Bluetooth, but I have nothing of it, Windows 7 appears to have no software for this and the Atheros software is installed on the device does not start. So ultimately win but only good for flash and yes I admit I like the Windows Live Writer very much, but a computer solely for the blog?

I guess I can see only too stupid for Windows, and do not understand his true nature, beauty and utility. But we are honest, would like to believe in Santa hare e-mails to write. I upgraded to expensive and useless, so I'll have to live with it.

I wonder is, however, remained where Windows XP. For a long time but netbooks come with XP, which I somehow think also obvious. Finally, remove from the days where a computer was more to this performance called super fast .. and not as a Netbook So XP but should come good so clear and easy adjustment to the current developments should surely be there, too. Microsoft XP but could revise one more time and then publish it then Windows netbook new. Just an idea, I warm up my copy all the new on, and then publish things that are already long and then still call it innovation. Why not here? Why do I need here to have Windows 7? Not that I'm stingy, but now again to buy a license for XP, I would find honest, stupid. Therefore, I should probably not complain, but had to be said that now but one time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment