Monday, February 14, 2011

Vegetable Oil Generators

time again I

Once it was so cold yesterday, and no actually already the day before, then it had also snowed. Not a nice thing, really really could soon be spring. Today is Valentine's yes, just as I would like to see a little more sun. But no, it's cold and gloomy, but still it is hardly any snow. Urban climate is really fine ... what

am so far to make me not go quite as far as anything. Out of boredom I have my hair in a dark pink color, and more at my wedding album ... God yes tinkered, tinkering ... I would really like my mother. But something must still be, indeed is a special day for at least couple of flowers and chocolates retailer. But today there are no flowers or chocolates, even if I do hope that today it is still a romantic evening. Only I can not really relax right now. I walk a thousand things in my head. I think of physics, the school has a movie that strange dream last night and all sorts of other things. Somehow I have to buy something and the home should probably be cleaned up a bit. But I would rather sleep or read or something crazy . Make But this is probably one of those days which I have many. Nothing is so right and time goes in his sleep, probably I was still asleep and dreaming all this only. Although it would be depressing to have such a boring dream, I would like this idea very well, even if all they did, so my whole life just a boring, bad and ever-lasting dream. Ohh that sounds so depressing again ... no not really I'm depressed, faith, or rather, I hope so. Sometimes you can be because it is not so sure. But given the fact that I currently really step on the spot with everything and anything, this may be all right. No idea. should

A few phone calls I still only I lack the desire to be honest. Everything is just exactly the same way as before. I do not like anti-depressants. The tablets are terrible ... you steal your soul truly you light, life and power. But somehow I need them too. Who knows what's coming.

I probably would need only a few friends, then I would not always wander alone with my thoughts in my dark, narrow mind and despair of issues on which there is no answer or I'm not able to find them. But where should we take good friends, especially if you so obstinate. All that is really still remained, the school and reading. I learn a lot about the world, and me at all. But that makes people happy but also not. It seems to me so often, my grades I would have bought a faust'chen Pact ... And ask me now and then because often when Mephistopheles knocked at my door and come get me ...

Ok. now I really think I have just a little depressing problem ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment